Help Us Serve Our Children
As a nonprofit organization with countless moving parts, Child Protect of Mercer County, Inc. relies on the help of others to support our mission — restoring the lives of children who have been abused.
Make a Difference Today
With your help, we are able to provide safe and effective guidance and protection for victimized children and their families, while promoting an end to the cycle of abuse. Your contribution will directly provide:
- Developmentally-appropriate, non-leading forensic interviews
- Therapy sessions that help children begin to heal
- On-site forensic medical examinations
- Hours for our advocates to make sure families are safe and supported through their crisis
- Guided supervised visitation and safe exchange services
- Items for our food pantry, clothing closet, and basic needs closet
*Donations of any dollar amount are gratefully accepted.